Specialised management for community associations
Village, estate and resort-style living offers centralised and convenient lifestyles with gardens, pools, tennis courts, gyms, and cafes all at your doorstep
Estate Managers specialise in on-site building management for multi-building complexes and is highly experienced in managing some of Australia’s largest estates, like Sydney’s Breakfast Point. With countless added advantages, community living often means multi-tiered properties which span large areas, and require large scale hands-on maintenance to stay immaculate, safe and compliant.
Whether your property is a community, neighbourhood, precinct, strata, or torrens, or it’s a combination of all, Estate Managers can add value to your property and enhance your lifestyle.
At Estate Managers, we get to know you and your property, making community living a preferred lifestyle choice
Centralised access to shops, tennis courts and pools, means everything is at your convenience
As providers of on-site building management, we’re an extension of seamless community living. Our team are dedicated to the care and functionality of your property to protect your home or investment.
Our proactive and hands-on approach to management can support a multi-building complex, estate, or scheme, regardless whether we look after one or all buildings.
Increase property value
Increase rental income
Reduce operating costs
Extend the building lifespan
Reducing operating costs, increase market value and enhance your building’s life-cycle
At Estate Managers, we view buildings as biological structures that can adapt, grow and mature when being proactively managed and cared for. Through highly professional and customised services, we aim to make buildings more efficient, increase their sustainability and introduce the latest generation technology.
What’s more, we keep people, relationships, communication, and pro-activity at our core. Acting as the eyes and ears of your property is a privilege. You can trust us to make your building more compliant to reduce risks.
How we create better buildings
- Proactive management
- Implementing building care plans
- Managing the asset register
- Keeping people at the core of everything we do
- Having an extensive contractor network
- Managing property assets that require bookings (tennis and squash courts, entertainment and barbeque areas)
- Increasing sustainability by using data
- Preventing liability and reducing risks as compliance experts
- Administrating financial reporting
- Trustworthy and reliable works monitoring for on-site projects
- Seamless common property management of residents when moving in and out
- By-law enforcement
We offer 24/7, on-site management
Available to support you 24/7, we monitor, audit and manage common property assets for your peace of mind.
Why is building management necessary?
Building management, particularly within a multi-building complex, estate or scheme, makes community living easier and safer, and increases the property value for lot owners, residents, and committees.
- Proactive management stops costly building issues before they happen
- Enforces by-laws
- Keeps information and its distribution accurate and centralised, increasing harmonious living for residents
- Reduces committee liability by enforcing compliance
- 24/7 emergency contact and support
- Expert contractor management
What if our property is complex?
Regardless whether your building is residential, commercial, or mixed-use, we can look after any property irrespective of scheme type or title combination.
On-site support that becomes part of the family
At Estate Managers, our team make the effort to get to know you and your property well, show a vested interest, build personal relationships, and go above and beyond. Understanding how a property works and having technical knowledge, as our staff do, often saves on call-out costs.
Good building management is part of the comfy and easy community living experience. We form healthy and personal relationships with property owners and committee members because we are physically present, and we care about the well-being of your property.
As an intrinsic part of the community, we look after and enhance your number one asset, understand how your property works on a technical level, and build trust as the extra set of eyes and ears.
On-site building management plays a huge role in the successful maintenance and longevity of community living. Our central location means we are there to inspect issues as and when they happen, often saving money on call-outs.
Estate living means rigorous compliance requirements and large-scale mechanical operations of lifts, garage systems, fire safety interfaces, irrigation, heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and carbon monoxide monitoring. When we are on-site, we make sure your property is up to scratch and that you’re not inconvenienced when systems need checks or repairs, there’s no waiting around.
Specialists in strata property compliance
As specialists in strata property compliance, we reduce the committee’s liability and risk by making sure the building and its assets are up-to date with regulatory requirements and certification.
We facilitate building compliance, including fire safety statement, lift registration, anchor points, and updating the committee with up-to-date health and safety regulation. This includes making sure all contractors are compliant with appropriate licences, insurance, and safe work statements.
Estate Managers are committed to assisting the committee in maintaining high standards of health, safety and welfare in the working environment for residents and visitors of the property through:
- Arranging a work, health & safety audit
- Ensuring that service providers/contractors supply evidence of having safe system of work and relevant competencies for the tasks required
- Ensuring relevant insurances and required licenses and/or permits are current
- Conducting site-specific inductions for prospective contractors or service providers
- Maintaining and promoting a safe and healthy workplace
- Identifying, controlling and mitigating risks within the workplace in a timely manner.